Hey all, Jiawei here! Previous post was by Cookie! (: It'll be away for a week now. We'll all miss it wont we? (: Looking forward to Cookie's entries from now. So exciting.

More youtube videos! I know this guy dont need any more advertising. But, he's good what. And asian. And he looks like clarry (As usual, the whole world looks like clarry). His name's David Choi. Jarrod and i found out about him last year. So here i am blogging about him and his superb singing. A producer and a songwriter for Warner. Korean leh! Let the video play, you aint gonna regret it. At least watch the first one, the chords jellied my legs.

Hmm how do they say it? Subway cookies are DOPE man. Exams sucks bad. And i NEED to squash soon! I woke up one night thinking about my squash strokes. (Eh what, i'm not crazy about squash! I'm just enthu! LOL)

PS/ LOL it's so funny! Hilarious! The last part when david choi looked at her. So secondary school crush feeling! I'm referring to the first video. All my life. LOL. Oh and i kinda like the girl's singing. I should totally take singing classes lah. (Too late lah jiawei focus on your studies and squash first lah. Fine.)

K-Ci and Jojo - All My Life



Alicia Keys - No One

Comments

Popular posts from this blog